Dotcom.ie launches the "Embrace Ecommerce" programme with €500 Grant.
An initiative to bring affordable and successful e-Commerce Business to Irish SME's
- Our clients will receive an all inclusive beautiful eCommerce website with everything required to conduct online sales. The e-Commerce website will be fully technically enabled with unlimited pages, products etc.
- Technical specifications can be found on http://www.dotcom.ie/e-commerce
- Clients will be trained in the use of a Content Management System. This will enable them to mount special offer promotions, special deals etc. without recourse to the website developer thereby by avoiding on-going website update costs.
- Dotcom.ie have joined forces with Griffith College to train clients in developing a Digital Marketing Strategy including:
- Google AdWords / Pay per click Ads
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Writing for Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing and Lead Generation
- Website Analytics
- Social Media and Your Online Brand
- Mobile responsive framework allows showing content on all devices without losing on quality.
- Another unique aspect of the Dotcom eCommerce programme is DotcomCentre. All client websites will be registered on this virtual shopping centre at no extra charge.
- The cost of the website can be paid for using the unique Dotcom.ie “EasyPay” system. This enables clients to pay for their website over 12 monthly payments. Eventually the website will pay for itself over time from the increase in cash flow.
- Dotcom will contribute a grant of €500 to all applicants signed up in March & April 2015. This will be credited to the clients account upon completion of the website.
Dotcom.ie firmly believes the potential offered by this eCommerce programme is a compelling option when one considers the cost/benefit ratio contained herein.
For all you need to know about us please browse our website.